Every now and again it helps when you hear other peoples stories of liberty prosperity and the pursuit of happiness! Make you realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Or sometimes you can just get a good laugh. I've transformed this blog to not only include chronicles of MY drama filled 29.5 years of life but to also request stories of YOUR drama filled lives. So here's my story...I'm legally beautiful. Thanks for coming out God Bless and goodnight!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Giving up, giving in or socking somebody in they muh fuckin face.....

Why are guys so fucking triflin??? This is one thing I just don't get. I believe I mentioned in one of my previous blogs that guys aren't too good at concealing their indiscretions but at some point YOU GOTS TO DO BETTER. They always claim they "never meant to hurt you" or "they are sooooo sorry" or ask "what can I do to make it better"? You can fucking stop doing the stupid shit that got you here in the first fucking place. And unfortunately after significant time has passed and a certain bond has been created it becomes increasingly harder to walk away. Why is this? Do we value ourselves less now that we are in this relationship? Do we think we can change them? Do we secretly like to be treated like chattel? Because if a man shows signs of a disrespectful, selfish, controlling two timing dog in the beginning, chances are they don't get very far. It's only after they set the tone for a fabulous relationship and then turn the freaking tables on us is it then even a question as to whether you should stay or go. Go bitch go!!! Head for the hills, Beverly Hills shit...you can be broke and miserable all by your damn self. If you're going to deal a man's shit then he might as well have some paper to drop on you. Fuck, I'm tired of being put through bull shit and then having to buy my own McDonald's. What the fuck do I have you for you sorry bastard.
Here's my story, so it was my birthday and I was filling out applications for law school. It was the deadline for a couple of schools. Anyone that knows me knows I wait until the last minute for things so at the 11th hour I was finishing up the applications. Headed to the post office cause they had to be postmarked that day. My boyfriend had planned an extravagant evening for us, in an attempt to make up for the several birthdays which went by and he didn't nothing. So we get to the post office and FUCK the line is out the fucking door. I'm secretly heated but it had to get done. This fool hops out the car and goes OFF. Shouting and spitting and shit all in my muh fucking face. People are looking in shock. I'm trying to keep my composure so I wouldn't appear scared. Oh but a bitch was scared!! So by the time I got the applications mailed off his plans for me were ruined. He drove me home dropped me off and went on about his business. Mind you in the back seat of the truck there was about 15 white boxes with red ribbons. A couple days later after he calmed down and I forgave him he gave me 1 of the gifts because it was not returnable. That ninja really returned all my muh fucking gifts, dirty bastard!! And you wanna know what he gave me, a cheesy hello kitty house phone! I was so freaking mad. But as we tend to do, I blamed myself for doing things so late and chalked it up and continued to be with his ass. WHY???? Ask me again and I'll tell you the same.
Anywho, ladies (and gentlemen if you must), tell me about the worst a man has done to you. I'm talking about lying, cheating, beating, stealing, and killing (oh lawd hopefully I don't get any posts from a dead bitch)!
Add to my THINGS TO DO LIST, never deal with an indian giver!

3 comments:

notyouraverageeyecandy said...

Okay, now you know I can go on and on, but one in particular that topped the cake. My sperm donor was cheating on me with an excellent candidate for proactive when i was preggers with the last baby (#5). The story begins like this. The donor had got laid off of his job and did not work for an entire year while I worked 12-16 hour days and provided for 4 babies and all the bills. So, I was past being ed up, with him being broke, tired and wack. I gave him an ultimatum, either get a job or get out. But me knowing him as a procastinator, I started my own job hunt. Quickly did I find him a good paying job. He meets this ugly overweight crator-faced chick names Natasha who talks like becky and looks like oomfoofoo.. Now ladies we all know when things aint going right and the guy in our life starts going on a new venture. So me being me became inspector gadget. I found small things, like frequent phone calls, mind you he doesn't talk on the phone, a few noted here and there was enough to set me off. So I blasted him and of course denied it. I remembered i did have a littl human in me and didn't want to do 25 - life for killing this fool... So I took a seat back. But becauswe he denied it when the truth was staring both of us in our faces, I had to get smarter. my first instinct was to kick him out, but I thought about it, this ninja is making some decent money, i'm going to get this fool,.. So he continued to deny all evidence, till one day I found two condoms, now i explained earlier i have 5 children, so U know we weren't using them, neither did i know they came in sets of 3, but the fool claims his job was passing them out and slipped up and said they come in three. i grabbed my flat iron and proceeded towards his head and once again remembered the babies.. so to get even I pretended to quit my job and had him pay all of the bills and expenses the kids had until the baby came, proceeded to move out and then got him and the chick fired.

Anonymous said...

OK, so I can definitely speak on staying in a bad relationship. My first "real" love was as crazy as he wanted to be, and for some reason I didn't know it was wrong. I should have gotten a hint, when he tried to hit me with his car in front of my bff's house with her and her sisters watching, because I had on a hat he had never seen before and was therefore "trying to look cute." Maybe, I should have gotten the hint when I asked him to take me home, and he pulled up into my driveway, onto the grass, and over my mothers flowers and said "Front door service bitch!" I finally got the picture when he choked me up in a hotel room during Freaknic and the security had to bust in the room and detain him. It's not funny, but I can laugh at it now because I got out of that situation. That ninja used to have me more scared than my parents, the police, and the boogeyman combined!

Anonymous said...

I'm crying laughing...you had on a new hat and therefore you were trying to look cute......lmao!!