Every now and again it helps when you hear other peoples stories of liberty prosperity and the pursuit of happiness! Make you realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Or sometimes you can just get a good laugh. I've transformed this blog to not only include chronicles of MY drama filled 29.5 years of life but to also request stories of YOUR drama filled lives. So here's my story...I'm legally beautiful. Thanks for coming out God Bless and goodnight!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Again I must ask, what about your friends??

After much thought, well like 10 minutes which is ample time for me, I decided to question the loyalty of our friends. I've had a few minor situations when it comes to those I choose to keep in my life. I call them minor because if they were MAJOR that would mean someone got knocked the fuck out!! There is one thing I do not play with and that's friendships. I value my friends so much that if I feel I've been double crossed triple crossed or kriss krossed JUMP JUMP, I will surely let you know about it. Do right by me and I'll do right by me. All friends are not the same and therefore you can't expect the same things from them. Some friends are for seasons, some for reasons, and some for a lifetime. The friends for a lifetime you should cherish with all your heart. Those are your girls who are by your side, rich or broke, sane or insane, happy or sad, single or married, hairless or hairy!! But every now and again you slip up and allow someone in your life that isn't right for you. They may be jealous or miserable or broke or just plain clueless.
So here's my story, so I had a girl, let's call her Lil D, who I went to high school with that I was pretty close to. My other girl, we'll call her Lil A, dated my boyfriend's best friend. So it was my boyfriend's birthday but we were mad at each other. So he went out with his bff, Lil A and apparently Lil D was asked to tag along. Knowing the situation, Lil D should have just stayed her ass at home but NO, she opted to hang out. Now a real friend would have went, peeped the scene, got the juice and updated me on the things that went on in my absence. She obviously was no friend of mine. So I was not concerned with anything that had went on until the next day. Called my friends, no answer. Called my boo, no answer. Finally I talked to HIM before I talked to either of them. He told me they hung out and ended up spending the night at a hotel. So my boo's bff and Lil A slept together, and my boo and Lil D slept together!! WTF!!! And to make matters worse, she took off her pants and slept with her T-SHIRT and her PANTIES on. He told me nothing happened but she was trying to get close in the bed and rub her titties on him. Now who fucking knows, he could have been putting the 10 on the 2 but what other choice did I have but to believe him. He came forward first. Neither of them told me anything until I had a story from him. No. 1, it is NEVER ok to sleep in the bed with my man. No. 2, how fucking dare you take off anything BITCH, you should have kept ya muh fucking clothes on...I don't care if you had on an evening dress bitch! No. 3, did you think it was going to be okay to avoid my calls and were you ever going to tell me what went down if he didn't? Long story short, I cut that bitch completely off and made her life miserable for a good year or so. Maybe someone could tell in the comment section that time in particular up in the Bay, hahaha! She gave me card apologizing and what not but there was no way I could ever trust her again. What was that?? what ever happened with the boo??? Of course you know my stupid ass kept him around for more shenanigan's!!! I guess I use to like drama.
Okay, so once again ladies (and gents) it's your turn. Tell me a story about when one of your so called friends betrayed you.
I add to my THINGS TO DO list, never befriend an adult who weighs less than 100 pounds who's boobs are bigger than her head.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, had a real tight girlfriend about a decade ago...let's call her Dirty T. The chick was one of my bf's. Told her everything about everything. Unfortunately, I was young, and not adequately experienced in accurately identifying the anatomy of a skeezer. So naturally, I assumed she was a classy chick like myself and could be trusted with "intimate details" regarding the ample hungedness (I love made-up words) of my freshly terminated ex (let's call him "Error") whom I was temporarily feelin all sentimental about while having a futile lapse of judgement, thinking I missed him. A year or so passes, a friend of one of my male best friends sympathetically shares with me that I should re-evaluate my friendship with Dirty T because he heard from his girlfriend, who heard from her friend, whom was a close friend of Dirty T, that Dirty T had told her (follow me now) that she jumped my exes bones as soon as we broke up over a year ago. I promised not to say a word to incriminate anyone who had passed information along to me, but before I could even hang up the phone I had already decided against taking that high road. I was seeing red. Game over. I called her up AT WORK within mere seconds. She was probably in the middle of folding sweaters or counting change at the register when I started droppin bombs on her. The conversation went a little something like this; (let's say my name is "Atomic")
Dirty T: Good afternoon, Hoes R' Us. How may I help you?
Atomic: You can explain to me how you forgot to mention you fucced Error as soon as we broke up?
Dirty T: ...?...?...?
Atomic: Hellll-o?!
Dirty T: *In a crackly crocodile tear voice* "What are you talking about? I would neverrr do that!"
Atomic: Stop lying! *bleep* AND *bleep* seem to know about it because YOU told *bleep*. Stop lying! (so much tact, so much discretion Atomic displays no?)
Dirty T: ...?...?...?
Atomic: Ew, you dirty! I know how you do, but never thought you'd do that foul sh*t to me, and you won't even admit it? You're sick. It was nice knowing you b*tch.
Dirty T: I would never -
Atomic: (hangs up)
~THE END~
(There's a little more to the story, but just don't have the energy. To make a long story short, SHE DID IT, and that was all she wrote. The relationships never could be salvaged.)

Unknown said...

So that story is the best! I wonder who Lil A and Lil D are? Lol. I rememeber hearing about that drama! Hmmm I have only one situation where I felt betrayed by a friend, and I am still sad that we have never gotten back close. It was a situation similar to yours. Her man and my man at the time were BFF's. Basically I used to chill with my ex-man and his BFF all the time. (Mostly because I'm one of the best people in the world to hang out with and everyone wants to hang out with me!) My man's BFF would randomly slut my friend out to my man and his boys at any given moment. He would talk about how he "crushes it raw", "puts it in her butt", how he "taught her how to suck his penis" and other personal interactions that she probably never wanted to share with anyone. He would also talk about the random nasties he was simultaneously slaying...raw. So me being loyal, diligent and concerned about my friend's health; I told her exactly what was going on while she wasn't around. She confronted my man's BFF and he told her I was lying and jealous and that it was my ex-man who would discuss our intimate, sexual situations. She believed him and basically threw me aside as a liar...which hurt. We have had an estranged relationship ever since. I now will never ever butt into another relationship. At the end of the day, your friend is more likely to believe the one that's giving her penis. So unless you're strapin' on...two tears in a bucket!

Anonymous said...

I hate Amber! I hate her! lmao!

Anonymous said...

WHAT DID I TELL YA'LL? WHEN IT COMES TO A MAN, YOU AIN'T GOT NO FRIENDS!

Anonymous said...

"I'm it",
I would never (and fucc all that never say never sh*t) fucc with, flirt with, breath the wrong way on my girl's man. Sorry. It's just never that serious.

Anonymous said...

I've been slippin on the posts, girl. OK, first off--how hilarious are you? Lil D huh? Bitches aint shit! OK, so here's my story: Being the trusting person that I am, I would let my homegirl "Lil E" stay at my crib every night, when she lived in the dorm, even when my man was around. I would go to sleep and she would stay up talking/smoking with my boo, but I wasn't really trippin. That is until we broke up and he happened to mention that she stopped by his house the night we broke up. I basically knew that meant he hit it, but against my better judgement, kept it to myself. Later that year, I had a "friend" over and we were all drunk and passed out. Next day he left and that was that. Months later while the friend, his bff and Lil E and I were headed out for a night on the town. The friend, who was past inebriated shouts: Hey, Lil E, remember when we were all in the bed and you started rubbing on my D? She tried to deny it, but I saw the shock and MODEDNESS in her eyes. Isn't it crazy how the dudes often spill the beans?

Anonymous said...

Although I have justified my actions a thousand times over, the reality is I was less than a friend once to my girl way way back in the day. I mention this ONLY because I she found out was MY boo called her and told her. Some shit had went down so I had to fess up to my boo. I told him the deal and that jawjacking loose mouth called my girl and told her all about it. What part of the game is that. He ruined our friendship, well actually I guess I did, but sometimes what you don't know won't hurt.