Every now and again it helps when you hear other peoples stories of liberty prosperity and the pursuit of happiness! Make you realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Or sometimes you can just get a good laugh. I've transformed this blog to not only include chronicles of MY drama filled 29.5 years of life but to also request stories of YOUR drama filled lives. So here's my story...I'm legally beautiful. Thanks for coming out God Bless and goodnight!

Monday, July 30, 2007

How far will one go??

In an attempt to justify some of my own craziness...I'd like to ask my 5 readers (ha!) how far will you go for love?? In other words, what's the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of love?



I will admit that I have done some crazy, borderline psycho things, all in the name of love. Was with a guy for 8 years...yes I said 8!! Moved away and went to law school. Now you would expect your bf to get into some kind of trouble but never did I imagine he would have a whole other gf and actually had the nerve to move in with her. Slowly but surely I began to notice a difference in him but when I stopped talking to him completely in the night time, I knew something was up. I only came home maybe 4 times a year so he had a lot of free time. Wanna know how I caught that ninja up???? Was home visiting one weekend, was in his car and found a parking ticket on the side of the door. Examined it. Noticed it was one of the tickets for parking on the street during street cleaning times. Didn't recognize the address so I slipped the ticket in my pocketbook for further investigation. So I had an address. Went through his phone looking for suspicious numbers. Found one. Call up a family member who shall remain anonymous cause she could have potentially lost her job for doing me this favor. She worked for the phone company so I gave her the number and she gave me an address. Address matched the ticket. Went to the address. Waited for someone to come out so I could go into the apartment complex. As I was walking in he was walking out. He kept it moving like he didn't see me. Rushed to his car. We met up outside in front of the complex. Tahhhhh dahhhhhhh...caught up ain't even the word.



Remember how you used to get voicemail codes??? Let me refresh your memory. This was when house phones were still in. You wait for your bf to check his voicemail on the house phone. You pick up another phone and call your pager...yeah I said pager. When it prompts you to put in a number, you pick up the phone he used and press redial. All the numbers he hit would then be sent to your pager. The first ten would be the phone number and the next several would be the access code. Golden!!!



Or what about finding a undeveloped camera, before the digital age, and getting the pictures developed before he realizes it's missing!! For some reason guys like to keep records of shit they do. Women know this is a no no!! We will keep a fucking half eaten lollipop our bf had but when it comes to any wrong doing on our part, we throw away any and all evidence. Guys aren't so smart.



Or what about simply just being a temporary stalker for a night or two. Never under estimate the power of a surprise visit. Some women are too afraid of the consequences if he ever found out. Not me!



Well I'm starting to feel like a hot funky mess so please, share some of your stories with me!!!



Add to my THINGS TO DO LIST, revise my resume and add that I am a professional investigator and offer my services to those in need!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an easy one, and a vintage classic I might add. ;) A certain ex of mine hadn't been answering my calls this particular day and my wonder woman intuition certainly got the best of me. He lived at home with the parents, but you know that couldn't keep me from doing a "drive by". Upon arrival, I noticed one of his parent's cars outside...in addition to an unidentified p.o.s. parked out front that I of course suspected belonged to the flavor of the day. I go to the front door, and ring the bell. I hear music blaring from within, and can see clearly through the screen door when an unsuspecting brotha comes out from a hallway only to swing back around abruptly upon seeing my foot tapping azz on the front porch. Ok, "Did this foo just call himself ducking and dodging ME?!" Fucc the doorbell, RING THE ALARM b*tches! The fury rises up. So many questions are racing through my mind. Yet, the question of most importance as I am fighting a quasi rage-blackout; HOW DO I GET IN THE HOUSE LIKE RIGHT NOW? Nikky quickly remembers there is only one window to the house that is not barred, it is the bathroom window, and it WILL be her point of entrance. In a crazed, adrenaline rushed episode (aka downward spiral) I raced to the side of the house, hoisted myself up into the ELEVATED window as if this wasn't the first time I had broke & entered ;), pulled myself in head first, and dusted myself off. I start surveying the premises. No one to be seen anywhere, yet I hear a radio and a television. I see an unsuspecting purse sitting perched on a couch in the living room. A door to a bedroom, closed. I head straight for it, locked. I commence to banging, yelling obscenities, spewing promises of life threatening beat downs, and so on. All to no avail. Muhfucca was clearly shocked or scared stiff because his azz wouldn't even respond. Him and chick holed up in there quiet as mice. Had to give up. They weren't letting me in and I was only going to talk to myself for so much longer before I'd be angry enough to burn the premises down so I figured it was in MY best interest to head on out. Not before grabbing chick's dusty pocketbook off the couch and flinging it and its contents all over the front lawn to bring a close to my temporary lapse of sanity. Had I not been in such a mind numbing fury, I would have took the purse with me and he would have had to call me to return it. Yeah. So instead, what do I get when I talk to ole dude later that night? A muhfucca telling me he don't know what I'm talking about, it wasn't him, and that he thinks someone broke into his house. Yeah. I told him not to call me until he stops thinking my name is booboo the fool and can spit the truth. He called me a month later all apologies accompanied with the true story which we had a good laugh over, since we in fact...were OVER. ;) Disclaimer: I am in no way presently affiliated with my alter ego, Lil' Gangsta Booshay, the crazed broad who made me act the fool in this capacity, over seven years ago.

byrdzthaword said...

I don't know how far I would go....I've never cared that much about any guy, lol!

Anonymous said...

So glad everyone has GRWON UP!

Anonymous said...

Yes, hopefully stories like these are ONLY from eras long past ladies. I agree with ANONYMOUS wholeheartedly, isn't it fab that everyone has "GRWON" up?

Anonymous said...

Ok…here’s my story…. well I had a sneaking suspicion that my boyfriend was cheating on me…and I had a feeling that it was with someone that I knew and once called a friend. So I late one night I pop over to her house and who’s car is there but my boyfriend. So now I am furious…so mad that I hear ringing in my ears and there is nothing but silence around me. SO I call his cousin and now one of my closest boys and tell him what is going down. I asked him if he knew and he said no (not that I believed him at the time) but he could hear that I was really upset (angry and hurt) so he came over and we talked for a few. He then showed me where his baseball bat was and some sugar…. and well lets just say that neither one of them (the ex or the b*tch/former friend had transportation when I was thru…His cousin even showed me where his new whip was (he did not drive it that night) and well……he never got a chance to drive it ever again….After all of that I did believe that Cousin did not know and we are still cool. But as for the EX he is still boggled as to how I knew/found out and found the new whip…. he’ll just have to keep guessing and can kiss my a*s. Pay back is a b*tch and it feels soooo good. Now that was in my former life and I no longer subscribe to such antics…as other bloggers have said…a former life

Anonymous said...

I wish i was AJA BYRD!! and not give a flying F about any of them that much.....

here's my story... remember black planet?.. checking out my bf's page and see a girl.. just the face made me think left it alone thinking in time... later months later... when FUCKING MYSPACE comes along checking his page again... that damn face again.... so one day I decide to check who the F this chick is (we can always tell his type) lol... anyway i create a bogus page info the whole to do and then go to the girls page and pose as if i'm HIS girlfriend BEST FRIEND that hates the boyfriend!!!! Approach the girl diplomatically knowing that if i play my cards right she might tell all....... well i did and the B told it all... not to know i was on the other end of the screen crying my eyes out ..... but nonetheless typing away.. anyway i talked to her for a whole day as the Best Friend and then told her that i'd talk to the GF and see if she wanted to meet or talk to her... used the story of the BF who hates the boyfriend and wants her to know the truth .... anyway the next day i hooked up the girlfriend and the other chick.... then as the GF totally played her got all the info from day one emails.... im's everything totally crushing my own life but finding out that the relationship that i thought was coming to and end had long been over with!!! .... the best yet..................

another time...a guy i was with was cheating on another girl with me.... yes i was the other woman and there was another..... this is back when we had pagers.... i was paging the girlfriend and leaving the other bitches number at prime (who the f is calling you times)........ trying to knock both them bitches off at 1 time!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFl it worked eventually they both bounced............ and then... months later.. someone ended up preg.. anotha biotch.... and I BOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha babies neva go away!!!! so I did!!! lol

Summer921 said...

Umm probably the worst woudld be seeing my dude with a chick in his car, and starting a high speed chase throughout the view park, leimert park, chrenshaw areas. Alas, Ebony was the driver and only 16 at the time so he finally got away.

It's funny that you posted this, because I just got into with my boo about being a "crazy girl." I called him yesterday after work. (He is a school administrator, and school ends at 3:15). I receive no answer at 4:00, so I decide to wait for him to call me back. At 6:00 pm with no word from him, I commence to BLOW HIS ASS UP. Now, I don't know about other chicks, but I can litterally call over 50 times in a 20 minute period. He finally answers at 6:30 and explains that he left his phone in the car and just got to it. When he got home, he said "Normal people don't do that!" I didn't even really think he was doing wrong, but I still wanted to talk to him that minute! lol Is that crazy?

Summer