Every now and again it helps when you hear other peoples stories of liberty prosperity and the pursuit of happiness! Make you realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Or sometimes you can just get a good laugh. I've transformed this blog to not only include chronicles of MY drama filled 29.5 years of life but to also request stories of YOUR drama filled lives. So here's my story...I'm legally beautiful. Thanks for coming out God Bless and goodnight!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Update...

You remember (and who could forget), the two stylistically challenged, greasy wrap wearing sistahs from Michigan right. So it just so happened that my sweetie was hosting a work related function on Thursday and his homegirl showed up with one of them. I stopped through solo to show my unwavering support (you know the drill), peeped his homegirl and her hopeless friend talking tomy guy. I of course spoke to his friend and purposefully avoided eye contact with the other. Who would want to look at that anyway! Shortly thereafter, her friend tapped me on my shoulder and said what's up. Now this is the part I don't get. Weren't you just talking ish about me, wondering why I was the chosen one and now you want to say hi. FOR WHAT!!! I hesitantly gave her a little head nod and muttered hey. She commented on the fact that I was holding 2 drinks...I gave her a fake ass smile and disappeared. Latter on my sweetie, let's call him Heathcliff (only because I sometimes like to refer to myself as the 2007 Claire Huxtable, hehe!), was approached by his homegirl asking whether or not he told me about the conversation which transpired after dinner. Of course he did and he let her know. She later approached me, smiling, saying that she noticed my fake hello I gave to her girl. Now this I can respect, she accepted what it was and treated me, and it, accordingly. Now she could have gotten mad at me, or Heathcliff but the reality is we would have never known had she not opted to tell on her girl. Oh well!

I added to my THINGS TO DO LIST, never tell someone's boyfriend that my friends were talking ish about his girlfriend.

No comments: