Every now and again it helps when you hear other peoples stories of liberty prosperity and the pursuit of happiness! Make you realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Or sometimes you can just get a good laugh. I've transformed this blog to not only include chronicles of MY drama filled 29.5 years of life but to also request stories of YOUR drama filled lives. So here's my story...I'm legally beautiful. Thanks for coming out God Bless and goodnight!

Saturday, March 3, 2007

WHAT

Good Afternoon and welcome to Legally Beautiful, a quasi-diary of my somewhat jaded past and propitious future. A real genius stuck in an unusually sexy shell. PUT UP OR SHUT UP before I comb your hair... this is how I do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will be the first to bless your comment section. I am looking forward to reading what topics you decide to post. Might I suggest: Jaden Smith can't read--Why was Kelis spouting racial slurs when she is mixed with like 4 things herself--and The Hip Hop video (Ingenious marketing or the downfall of black youth?)

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyy! Welcome to the blogosphere! lol@ Summer, "Jaden Smith can't read..."! That's just a disgraceful, hot mess. Poor thing, I'm still holding on to the hope that poor baby was nervous and got choked up, I just can't accept that child is illiterate. :)