Every now and again it helps when you hear other peoples stories of liberty prosperity and the pursuit of happiness! Make you realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Or sometimes you can just get a good laugh. I've transformed this blog to not only include chronicles of MY drama filled 29.5 years of life but to also request stories of YOUR drama filled lives. So here's my story...I'm legally beautiful. Thanks for coming out God Bless and goodnight!

Monday, June 25, 2007

What about your friends........

So I feel the need to share a story from last night to get some feedback so I can make a final determination as to how I feel about this whole situation. I invited my girl out last night to this BET pre-party at club Royale. It ended up being a bigger deal than anticipated. So my girl gets to my house and is like UGH! I'm like UGH what?!?!? She's like, you don't know how to have a boyfriend. I'm like what are you talking about? Now it would have been reasonable for her to be referencing the fact that I spend a whole lot of time with my dude and rarely see her and/or talk to her anymore. There's more to that story but I'll just move on. So, I'm like WHAT!!!!! She's like, what do you have on...why do you have so many clothes on...you look like somebody's wife (exactly)...like you have a family waiting for you at home (what I strive for, duh). Ok and what exactly do you want me to do with this information! So I took it to mean she didn't like what I had on!!! She's like, look what I'm wearing...this is all I'm wearing, displaying a cute little green number, I ain't mad! Now the fact that I didn't laugh should have at least been a hint but no she continues to slam my outfit. I'm like dang "that's not nice....and well I thought I looked cute when I got dressed." What the fuck are you trying to say?!?!?! So she finally got wind that I wasn't feeling her commentary and she's like, oh well your shirt is cute. Um a tad bit too late sweetie. So I was completely detached the whole night. Didn't really want to go in the first place and was really irritated now that my homegirl basically pumped me all the way down. Who wants to hear that shit on the way out?!?!? Was I suppose to change my clothes to appease her? I didn't and didn't find any problem with guys trying to hollah. That's gonna happen regardless. I don't need to be naked to have ninjas on my team. So anywho, the night was kind of a bust but what's funny is I just saw pictures from the party on wireimage and I'm like wow...all that happened?! I stayed my ass in the corner all night not wanting to be bothered. My beautiful sis showed up and kind of bridged the gap. After my boo got there I focused all my attention on him and tried leave that other situation alone because I was quite perturbed. Again I ask, who does that???

I add to MY THINGS TO DO LIST, next time I don't like something my "friend" is wearing, be very vocal about it just before we go out! WTF!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already know my thoughts. Such an unnecessary mess though. Well, at least your shirt was cute. hehe! ;)

I'm It said...

Who need friends anyway? They take up too much time and space and they want B-day presents!

Anonymous said...

rofl .... i agree with I'M IT!!!